Nutritional Analysis: Your nutritional needs are determined based on your history, consultation, nutritional tests and muscle testing techniques such as System Strength Analysis. You will receive a nutritional program designed specifically for your individual needs. We use only the best whole food supplements from Standard Process, Medi-Herb and other equally committed nutrition companies.
Nutritional supplements: We recommend and carry only the best quality nutritional supplements made from whole foods and all natural ingredients. The concept of whole food nutrition is based on the idea that nature intended for us to consume the whole food and not just parts or ‘fractions’ of foods. The nutrients within foods work synergistically to provide the body the tools it needs to maintain optimal health. Synthetic vitamins contain only ‘fractions’ of the whole vitamin complex, leaving the body with deficiencies of the components of the vitamin complex that are not included.
Heart Sound Recorder -
The Heart Sound Recorder (HSR) is a computer-based Low Risk General Wellness Heart Stress Monitor to acquire, display, record and save heart sounds.
Certain types of heart stress can be monitored by visualizing the Rate, Rhythm, and Tone of the heart cycle. The heart’s reaction to certain types of stress, such as chemical, nutritional or emotional stress, can be nearly immediate, and its response to a given mitigation technique is often within 5-10 minutes. These changes can be observed by changes of the frequency, ratio, amplitude and characteristics of the heart waveform.
- A Heart Sound Monitor that records and displays the low frequency component of the heart cycle as a waveform on a PC.
- For the purpose of visualizing the rate, rhythm and tone of the heart cycle.
- Can be used to compare current and previous heart cycle waveforms for before and after analysis, or for trending purposes.
Indications for Use:
- Used to enhance and support a healthy lifestyle through stress management.
- Used to reduce the risk or impact of certain chronic diseases or conditions where it is well understood and accepted that healthy lifestyle choices may play an important role in health outcomes for the disease or condition.
- Observe the effect of chemical or nutritional stress on the heart, such as MSG, caffeine, or refined sugar.
- Can be used to provide visual information on the effects of chemical or nutritional induced stress on the heart.
- May be used to promote or enhance heart function.
- May be used to promote or improve dietary choices.
- May be used to promote, improve or manage levels of stress.
- May be used to promote physical and emotional wellbeing.
21 Day Purification Program: The Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program is designed to purify, nourish, and help you maintain a healthy body and weight. Along with Standard Process supplements, you’ll support your major organ systems with the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients found in whole foods. In addition, this program will help you maintain a consistent healthy weight. When you’ve completed the 21-day purification program, you’ll be amazed at how good you find yourself feeling. You’ll learn how to transition to a new, healthful way of eating that will continue your journey toward looking and feeling your best for a lifetime.
7 Day Cleanse Program: Are you considering a cleanse, but don’t feel like you can commit to our ’21 Day Purification Program’? We have many patients in the same boat, so we have now developed a 7 day program that will give you many of the benefits of the full program, with less time involvement, fewer food restrictions and less cost.
What the 7 Day Cleanse Program can do for you:
- Lighten your toxic load by stimulating your organs of elimination, the kidneys, liver, and intestines.
- Jump start your weight loss and help manage your weight.
- Help regulate your blood sugar, allowing for consistent energy throughout the day.
- Teach you how to transition to a new, healthful way of eating that will continue your journey toward better health for a lifetime.
- Or, simply reinforce healthy habits learned during your ‘21 Day Purification Program’.
Chiropractic care: We offer chiropractic treatments to our nutrition patients who may benefit from specific spinal adjustments.
Mini- health food store: We carry a variety of healthy items that cannot be found in our rural towns, such as coconut oil, flax seed oil, healthy shampoos, deodorant, soap, chia seeds, etc. Come by and browse. If you don’t see what you are looking for, ask us and we may be able to order it.
Educational lectures/forums: Learn about blood sugar, how to choose the right foods, women’s health, purification, and many other topics at one of our health lectures. We also facilitate forums for those interested in discussions about health and wellness in a small group setting.
Lending library: Our lending library is growing every day. We have books and DVD’s regarding health and wellness – some are very eye opening indeed.
Gift certificates, gift ideas: Think of us when trying to come up with the perfect gift for friend or loved one. We offer gift certificates for nutritional analysis and/or supplements, and we have many items in our mini-store that are suitable for gifts and stocking stuffers.